THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k drukhari list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanore
Hellion
Sanore

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 14:11

Hey guys, I made this list to mix up my usual wych battalion I usually run with. I'm not completely sold on the blood brides though. I'm personally thinking about dropping the disintegrator cannons on a ravager for dark lances and using the 30 points there and the points from dropping the blood brides to fit in a 5 man squad of incubi with demi glaives with 5 points left over.

Also, I can't really decide on a name for the army so I'm open for suggestions, I'm currently leaning towards making it a wych cult but I could easily swap the succubus out for an archon and make it a kabal.

++ Air Wing Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [26 PL, 563pts] ++

+ Flyer +

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 175pts]: 2 Disintegrator Cannons, Twin splinter rifle

Voidraven [9 PL, 194pts]: Two dark scythes, Voidraven Missiles

Voidraven [9 PL, 194pts]: Two dark scythes, Voidraven Missiles

++ Outrider Detachment (Aeldari - Craftworlds) [9 PL, 178pts] ++

+ HQ +

Farseer Skyrunner [9 PL, 178pts]: 1. Guide, 2. Doom, Singing Spear, Twin Shuriken Catapult

++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [21 PL, 390pts] ++

+ Fast Attack +

Hellions [9 PL, 170pts]
. Helliarch: Hellglaive
. 9x Hellion

Scourges [6 PL, 150pts]
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

Scourges [6 PL, 70pts]
. 4x Scourge
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [42 PL, 869pts] ++

+ HQ +

Succubus [4 PL, 76pts]: Agoniser

+ Elites +

Hekatrix Bloodbrides [4 PL, 73pts]
. 3x Hekatrix Bloodbride
. Hekatrix Bloodbride with Wych Weapon: Hydra gauntlets
. Syren: Agoniser, Splinter pistol

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 185pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon

Ravager [8 PL, 185pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon

Tantalus [18 PL, 350pts]

++ Total: [98 PL, 2000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 15:43

To be honest, I'm not sold on Hellions this edition. I'd maybe suggest trading them out for some beasts (You have a Tantalus so you don't even technically need a Beastmaster)

Doing some quick math...those 10 Hellions will kill 5.93 GEQ, 2.22 MEQ, and 1.11 TEQ. You can get 5 Clawed Fiends or 17 Khymera for the same price.
Clawed Fiends will kill 6.94 GEQ, 4.17 MEQ, and 2.78 TEQ, and have ten points to spare, no less.

Khymera will kill 15.11 GEQ, 5.67 MEQ, and 1.42 TEQ.

That's without a reroll from the Beastmaster, either! Sadly, yes, the Bloodbrides lack a lot of the oomph to reply justify their increased points, and I'd recommend swapping them for IncubI.

I'd recommend swapping out the Succubus with an Archon with a Blaster and Agonizer. Less because I like him as an HQ, more because his Leadership 9 (It can be increased to 10 if I remember Warlord Traits correctly) synergizes very well with the Tantalus, and the Blaster ensures he never has to leave it to still have some offensive potential.

Hope this helps! Very Happy

Hellion
Sanore

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 16:19

The main reason I went with the hellions is that I already had them laying about and I was trying to use stuff I already had. However, I did actually want to go with beasts and planned on going with them eventually.

Do you think the beastmaster's reroll to hit is worth trying to fit it in or should I just go straight up beast, and would I be able to mix up the amount of beasts I get? I'm thinking about getting 3 clawed fiends and 4 pairs of khymera (8 total).

Also I like your tip about the archon. Being completely honest the sole reason I went with my succubus instead of my archon because I personally think that the standard archon's are butt ugly.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 19:30

I think the Beastmaster's buffs to the beasts are definitely worth their inclusion.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 19:51

Quote :
The main reason I went with the hellions is that I already had them laying about and I was trying to use stuff I already had.

I feel you there! I have 10 I got from the Gangs of Commorragh box and have jack all idea of what to do with them. They are so close to being good. Making them 15 Points per Model and give them -1 AP on their weapons and they'd be viable. Regardless, I digress.

Quote :
Do you think the beastmaster's reroll to hit is worth trying to fit it in or should I just go straight up beast, and would I be able to mix up the amount of beasts I get?

Really, it depends on how you're using them. With a Tantalus in your list, I wouldn't say it's a necessity, but it definitely helps to up their damage potential.

In your prediction, 8 Khymera will land 16 hits without a Beastmaster and 21.33 with.

3 Clawed Fiends will get 7.5 Hits without and 10 with. It certainly helps, but I've found it to scale proportionate to the number of dice you're rolling.

Quote :
I personally think that the standard archon's are butt ugly.

I've been trying to find one of the old ones online for a while now, honestly I might just convert a Kabalite to be my next one Rolling Eyes

At least you won't have to see the bugger on the table until his transport bites the dust.

Hellion
Sanore

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 20:41

Well the beast master's buff to leadership is completely wasted if since either my succubus or an archon I may replace her with are going to be my warlords. Especially so with the archon since he'll definitely spend most of his time in the tantalus which dwarfs the beast master's leadership aura.

So the way I see it I can take 6 pairs of khymera and the beast master with the modified list I have. The main difference is that I replaced 3 dissie cannons for dark lances and I replaced the bloodbrides with incubi. I think works out rather nicely actually since the khymera seem to be one of our best bets against lighter infantry like guardsmen.

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it. I'll definitely be using the hellions until I get my hands on the khymera because like you said they are really close to being good at what they do. I plan on converting some chaos warhounds (I like for my puppies to have skin and fur Razz )into the khymera and a Lhamaean into an archon since she is easier to look at than the bald archon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k drukhari list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k drukhari list   2k drukhari list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k drukhari list
Page 1 of 1