THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fixing the Splinter Cannon

Go down 
+7
|Meavar
Count Adhemar
Ikol
Massaen
FuelDrop
Myrvn
TheBaconPope
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Splinter Cannon   Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 15:44

Count Adhemar wrote:
The Strange Dark One wrote:
Am I actually the only one who thinks that the S6 on Shredders is utterly wasted? Of course, it needs to be a flamer, but I'd rather have something that excels at killing GEQ, as we can deal with high toughness already.

Well, S6 does mean we wound GEQ on a 2+ (with a re-roll) so with D6 autohits you could kit out 4 Trueborn or Scourges for anti-GEQ duty and expect them to kill ~10 GEQ per turn.

I'm just really afraid that GW will think "A flamer with S6? Wow, this is powerful, better make it expensive". Which is why I am more in favour of S3 with re-rolling wounds and a cheaper price.

I'm really not against S6, but realistically I don't think we would get that for a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Splinter Cannon   Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 15:53

God no! Another S3 flamer would be awful!

The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Splinter Cannon   Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 16:20

Count Adhemar wrote:
God no! Another S3 flamer would be awful!

This.

It needs to be S4 at minimum.
Back to top Go down
Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Splinter Cannon   Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29 2017, 13:27

about the splinter cannon a quick and easy fix would be give AP-1 and D2. That would be a nice addition to any warrior unit. And, maybe, assault 3? we sorely lack d2 weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Splinter Cannon   Fixing the Splinter Cannon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing the Splinter Cannon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: