THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anth55988
Slave
anth55988

New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari Empty
PostSubject: New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari   New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21 2017, 20:35

Hey fellow Archons and Haemonculus,

New to the Dark City Forum and but not new to playing Dark Eldar. They were my second Army ever but have fallen in love with them and never looked back. Bought the 6th ed codex because the cover looked cool. I am an avid tournament player and most of my posts on here will probably be oriented towards competitive play. I recently won Top Dark Eldar at BAO. I went 3-3 but my 3 losses came to great opponents. I lost to #6 and I also lost to Top Imperium player. My last game I lost to a genestealer cult list that just got a really good cult ambush off.

Raid on!

Archon Anthony
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari   New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22 2017, 01:21

Glad to have another hardcore competitive player!
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari   New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22 2017, 06:21

Welcome to the dark city!

PostSubject: Re: New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari   New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Dark City but not the Drukhari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: