THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Haemonculi and Archons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

Haemonculi and Archons Empty
PostSubject: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29 2017, 09:15

I've always wondered the Haemonculi have had what countless years to experiment and such why haven't archons asked them to bolster their warriors since warriors are all test tube baby's so their expendable and since the Haemonculi have had such years to master their work surely these a way to bolster them to be tougher or stronger or faster and such without turning them into some twisted form. Even a Archon even commissioning some body guards from a Haemonculis wanting them to make them some meat shields to absorb incoming fire aimed for them, sure we have are loveable snake bodyguards but when these fresh expendable flesh to shape and use why waste are loveable snakes.
If I read and was told right the dark eldar make alot of test tube warriors and most likely the only eldar faction thats actually growing compared to their craftworld counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29 2017, 13:14

I would note that Wracks, Grots, and Talos are functionally Haem created super soldiers.
There probably are even Archons who use them quite a bit.

But, naturally, with the levels of distrust in the Dark City, what Archon would find a Haem he trusts enough to allow much, if any, of his personal armed forces to go under the tools of the Haem where, doubtless, they would come out more loyal to the Haem than to the Archon, or perhaps with hidden failsafes in them to allow the Haem to kill them all at an inopportune moment, et al.

Back to top Go down
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29 2017, 14:18

Well I was thinking more more subtle changes or additions like scourges. But wouldn't it be better for a Haem to be allied with them and their Kabal, that way the kabal can gain the Haem's additions, boosting the Archon's troops, making the loot from raids even more fruitfull and bringing back more slaves and such. The Kabal gets it souls to torture and Haem and its coven gets their bodys to experiment on, both would get what they want out of it.
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29 2017, 15:56

Paranoia.
You don't want your troops to be faster, stronger and tougher than you.
The trueborns would conspire to retain their preveliges, while the average Sybarite could simply overpower the average Archon.
Back to top Go down
angelrei
Hellion
angelrei

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29 2017, 16:26

True, guess best bet would be giving any would be assassins and warriors and such that failed their archon to the Haem's for punishment or use that as a way to keep people in line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi and Archons   Haemonculi and Archons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haemonculi and Archons
Page 1 of 1