THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hola! Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DOGGED
Hellion
DOGGED

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03 2017, 17:42

Hi there!

I came back to 40K after a 10 year pause (yep that long) and I decided to focus just on Eldar. Owning some thousands points worth of Craftworlders (no Wraith Guards or Knights, no necromancy thanks) it just was logic that I should raise a few thousands points of the Dark Kin too. That they can fight together is a boon but just a excuse to collect those beautiful minis.

Also those start collecting sets and Commorragh games really work great to build up numbers. Got three of each, so I have a solid core of fast, flying troops. Now looking to add a Ravager trio to pack more punch (edit: I have one now at home amd the other two are sailin' the Webway homebound Smile ) and maybe some Scourges (just because; edit: the first five are also here while five more are sharing the aforementioned Ravagers' trip on their way home Very Happy ) to round up a somehow thematic Kabal army.

Thinking about adding Wyches on Venoms too (edit: the Venoms are built, waiting for their crews now Laughing ); Lelith and the Succubus are (so very much) gorgeous minis and it would be sad to not include them and give 'em some company by the way. Yeah, and some flyers; too pretty not to take some, aren't they? Definitely a busy schedule from here...

Still thinking about army background, but plenty of possibilities coming from that City of neverending thrill which is Sigil Commorragh.

I hope to put up a project log kind of work on my minis blog and put some updates here in The Dark City. See you!!!!

Salut i a reveure!!!!

P.S.: Any other Catalan players around here?

EDIT: added some things in violet writing...
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21 2017, 17:31

Welcome fellow slave Very Happy. Looks like you have definitely delved right in. Just bought myself two bomber today and a razorwing is on the way. I think I may have got a warped mould though because it has been a nightmare to build and it is currently clamped just to weld it together with glue as best I can then green stuff the holes left over.

Seeing you are building an everything list, any particular D.E theme you have liked the look of thus far?

Hellion
DOGGED

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 22:31

Hi there!

Flyers, they're on my "to have" list too, just because they are so beautiful looking.

On theme, until now kind of a roving kabal with a mercenary-piratic tweak. Somehow looking for a viking raider style I guess...

EDIT: yer a Hellion now. Guess must work to earn my very own flyin' skate...

Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23 2017, 10:51

Viking style would be sweet! Although if thats the case I see a lot of axe kitbashes in your future Wink

I'm going for a very similar theme. Lots of raiders, ravagers and venoms...trying not to have any troops at all starting on the table make it look like a solid fleet is coming at you Very Happy

Dracon
Jimsolo

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23 2017, 22:26

Hola, amigo!
Back to top Go down
DOGGED
Hellion
DOGGED

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24 2017, 16:57

Jimsolo wrote:
Hola, amigo!

Hello!

Let me point that we Catalans say: Hola, amic! in Catalan language. Just a tidbit for your information, now that we are to become trending topic Wink

Catalan from Barcelona, now living in Manresa, the so called heart of Catalonia.
cheers

Hola! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! Hello!   Hola! Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola! Hello!
Page 1 of 1