THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now

Go down 
+7
Jimsolo
Mppqlmd
Barrywise
Red Corsair
Thor665
Count Adhemar
tlronin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tlronin
Wych

Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now Empty
PostSubject: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 14:27

Ey guys,

If anyone wants to contribute a like and/or a message, here's the hard labour of a fellow archon we can (ab)use: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=336004983477602&set=p.336004983477602&type=3&theater

Have at it! Very Happy

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 14:47

Nice work!

Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:06

I wouldn't mind seeing some of that come to fruition.
I can pass on Decapitator though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:09

I don't mind the concept of the Decapitator, it was his abysmal rules that let him down.

Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:12

Imagine if he popped up like mandrakes this edition but he gave the mandrakes rerolls or something and he was OK in combat himself? Yea I'll take him.
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:26

C'mon guys, post those idea's on the community page. If 25% sticks, I'm alright with that.

Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:27

It'd be cool if he had Drazhar's old rule of being able to pop up anywhere around a unit he's in melee with and get bonuses for attacking seargents or characters.

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:27

I'm already on it. Put a couple of ideas up there and hope that GW sees them.

Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:30

We need a concerted group effort here. Like a change.org doc signed by all the members of the dark city with a list of demands**cough** fixes, I mean fixes haha

Also at the very least there should be a link thrown up somewhere on here guiding idiots like me to this Co-mune- itty page? I mean is there a more substantial place then that facebook link, I'd like to see some more feedback for other awful units lol.
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:40

@Red Corsair: I agree, but as a long time Lurker here, I've read a lot of talking, no action... Me included, don't get me wrong. So basically one of us DE players has bitten the bullet. And that is why I think we should just post idea's on there and see what sticks. You know, support this haphazard action. Unless someone is going to start up what you describe right now and start up something more organized. But time is ticking though... Has to be done in the coming month or so. I don't see it happening to be honest. But I'm glad to be proven wrong. Very Happy

Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:44

This could certainly be done, i think.

How many people would be interested in signing/co-writing this request ?

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:48

I'm happy to help out

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:48

Assuming the tone is copacetic, I'd be happy to sign.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:50

Jimsolo wrote:
Assuming the tone is copacetic, I'd be happy to sign.

Alright, who's been eating thesauri? Very Happy

Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:59

I'd sign
Back to top Go down
Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 17:40

Me as well, I think this is the best chance we have at being taken seriously for once. I have no idea how to go about this though I am not an organized person I'll admit.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 17:56

Here's what i think we could do :

- Fix a deadline for each of the following steps.

- Establish a limited list of what our priorities are. The least requests we make, the more reasonable we sound, the more chances we have.

- Settle ourselves on what the best solutions would be for the problems we identified in the army. We can leave some choices/multiple options for complex cases.

- Write a first form.

- Submit it on the forum, where everyone can see what they are signing. Probably rewrite it partially or entirely if people don't identify in what's written.

- List a list of Names + Locations (the minimal informations to be taken seriously on a petition) for signatures. Probably add the Dark City nicknames.

Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 18:08

Great idea. I fear prioritizing which things get a fix may me a problem however. Maybe we should start broad and narrow the scope by discussion ie. whats getting the most attention and hopefully consensus is top of the heap. Then we write a document, share it on all social media, get signatures, submit.
Back to top Go down
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14 2017, 10:56

Ill sign up.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14 2017, 14:45

I'd sign. Honestly this constant power armor/ imperial wank is driving me out of the game.

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14 2017, 21:59

Agreed ... I'd sign for sure, it would be nice to see any xenos get the same treatment the imperium/chaos is getting even better if it's us hopefully GW responds
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14 2017, 22:26

I mean it's not any worse than it's ever been I suppose but last edition we were already used to our station as "second class " customers. Then GW came out and said "hey we treated our players badly and we're going to do better " only to have that rug pulled out upon realizing that we (xenos players) don't apparently count in their mind...

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 07:11

@The Red King: Relax, it's not that bleak mate! Smile Xenos will come after imperial and chaos forces, a fact. And it'll not be in terms of years, but rather in about 1 year give or take. It's just that I hope they give DE players a codex which matches the fluff. And of course even that could be debated for years to come, but I think we can all agree that it needs our special characters back and the portal somehow.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now   Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB  page right now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to GW with DE wishes is on communityFB page right now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: