THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New weapon: entangler.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

New weapon: entangler. Empty
PostSubject: New weapon: entangler.   New weapon: entangler. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 03:33

The Entangler: a modified shredder, this weapon spews a stream of heavy guage filament against the target, leaving them momentarily pinned down and helpless.

Range 8". Assault D6. S 3. AP 0. Auto-hits. Target unit cannot fire overwatch or disengage from combat next turn.

Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: New weapon: entangler.   New weapon: entangler. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 09:13

I always like utility weapons. I think it wound sound more logical to prevent 2 movement actions for an entangling weapon, like "disengage and advance". I don't really see the overwatch logic.
But it's a nice idea.

Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: New weapon: entangler.   New weapon: entangler. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 09:57

Not with the Overwatch, but could see it as "If the unit takes a wound, it can not Advance or Fall Back until the start of your next turn."

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New weapon: entangler.   New weapon: entangler. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New weapon: entangler.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: