THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Citadel Paint available on Android

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mtruelove
Slave
mtruelove

Citadel Paint available on Android Empty
PostSubject: Citadel Paint available on Android   Citadel Paint available on Android I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 17:27

Citadel Paint is now available on Android a day earlier than advertised. It's good app and free.
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Paint available on Android   Citadel Paint available on Android I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 19:44

Sweet! The Apple one is coming out tomorrow Sept 16th right?

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Paint available on Android   Citadel Paint available on Android I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15 2017, 20:41

Apparently it is out on both today. And it looks like there was an update already. Guessing it is released, but not announced.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Paint available on Android   Citadel Paint available on Android I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16 2017, 14:36

Yeah, and even if you don't use it (despite the trailer looks promising enough), get it, there's a competition and lots of paint to win Smile

https://www.games-workshop.com/fr-FR/Citadel-Paint-The-App-Competition

winners checked between 18 & 22 / 09

Citadel Paint available on Android 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Citadel Paint available on Android 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Paint available on Android   Citadel Paint available on Android I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citadel Paint available on Android
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: