THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raider to Reaper conversion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

Raider to Reaper conversion Empty
PostSubject: Raider to Reaper conversion   Raider to Reaper conversion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19 2017, 21:08

I'm thinking of trying to build my own reaper by using a raider I have that isn't built. For the storm vortex generator I'm thinking of using the heavy wraithcannons from the wraithknight kit with added blades. Since the FW kit has a unique style of sail I'm thinking of adding a few extra sails to make it stand out from raiders or ravagers.

Does this seem like a valid idea? There's a store v store event going on early next month and I'd like to add some more firepower to my list.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Raider to Reaper conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider to Reaper conversion   Raider to Reaper conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20 2017, 10:04

That sounds like it could work quite well. The cannon would be quite large, so be careful about weight balance (if you're using those damn ball joint stands).

A word of advice? Theres no reason you can't make the cannon part so that it comes out. Thats what I dud, allowing me to use it as a standard Raider if I need to.

http://www.escelionfilms.com

Raider to Reaper conversion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: