THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?

Go down 
+2
Clothar
Gelid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelid
Slave
Gelid

All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? Empty
PostSubject: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 07:52

Currently the Aeldari and the Drukhari Start Collecting! boxed sets are sold out, as well as both Starter Collections (which come with Index: Xenos 1).

Does this suggest we should be expecting new release imminently? These are the only starter sets which are currently sold out, which strikes me as something as a coincidence!

Here's hoping they also re-stock mandrakes soon, when were they last available?!
Back to top Go down
Clothar
Slave
Clothar

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 08:22

It must be your area of the world, I've never seen Mandrakes sold out and I just checked and they're available. None of the Craftworld or Dark Eldar Start Collecting or Starter Collections are sold out for me either.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 08:23

Same for Kabalite Skysplinter.
This is probably rebranding them Drukhari. The Skysplinter is our best selling box, they will never take it away ^^

Edit : for me they are sold out as well.

Slave
Gelid

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 08:37

I am in the U.K. so I would expect the rebranding happened many months ago here? Where are you based Clothar? I will try importing mandrakes from your part of the world!

Steven
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 10:12

They haven't been rebranding the boxes all at once - various bits of our entire range have been made unavailable for a week or two over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 11:16

I was waiting for a Ravager kit to come back in stock, finally became available again. Just got it delivered it was in an unsealed white generic citadel/gw box.

They are just re-releasing all the kits with Drukhari branding.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 21:56

Craftworlds are strongly rumoured as before Christmas, but sometimes out of stock just means out of stock.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?   All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Eldar starter sets sold out online - is a new release imminent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: