THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diurach
Hellion
Diurach

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22 2017, 11:26

Hello all! I used to play 40k back in 3rd edition (think I stopped in about 2007 whatever edition that was). Back then I was an Imperial Guard player but always fancied putting together a Dark Eldar force, so when a friend and I walked into a Games Workshop in a fit of nostalgic bewilderment the first thing I noticed (well, after 'what in gods name happened to Warhammer?!?') was the attention that had obviously been splurged on the Dark Eldar in my absence. The models I remember were old and tired looking, but these ones were the nicest in the shop. Choice made! I'm going to get back into this ludicrously overpriced hobby, I'm going to collect evil space elves, and I'm going to love every minute of it!

Unfortunately I am currently languishing with a broken hand so putting any plastic together over the next few weeks is out of the question, but I figured that would give me time to get a feel for the best place to start. Hence me being here! So I'll see you in the forums afro
Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: