THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Signature for the letter to Games Workshop

Go down 
+32
Jimsolo
Archon Rixec
LordSplata
wormfromhell
Vathek
TheBaconPope
Bhaal
Azdrubael
Marrath
Calindor
Royalecheez
Voidgazer
RedRegicide
The Strange Dark One
DevilDoll
lament.config
Sarkesian
Myrvn
Logan Frost
defenestratehim
Eldanesh
Lord Nakariial
URIEN
nerdelemental
Dark Elf Dave
Squidmaster
FuelDrop
masamune
Mppqlmd
The Red King
Lord Johan
Faitherun
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

Signature for the letter to Games Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 10:45

This is for anyone who would like to sign the letter, and I will link into letter.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lord Johan
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Johan

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 10:48

I will. It is a really well written and thorough letter that I feel reflects our wishes well. Thank you.

Or, is it necessary for those of us who already signed in the other thread to post again?
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 10:52

Sign me up.

Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 10:52

I added the name of everyone that participated in the main thread. I hope you're okay with that.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNp5SwzBsbeTpjx4zcOVD3BBI6teZY5PGFwR7uRk50I/edit

Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 11:00

Lord Johan wrote:
I will. It is a really well written and thorough letter that I feel reflects our wishes well. Thank you.

Or, is it necessary for those of us who already signed in the other thread to post again?

This is more for those who have not already participated in as much, but would still like to sign
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 11:25

Read the whole letter, it really makes sense (especially for the succubus, who I use as a support HQ now rather than a melee beast) and really well written.

Thanks for your amazing work, and you can defintily count me in and add me.

Signature for the letter to Games Workshop 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Signature for the letter to Games Workshop 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 11:30

In. Let us be heard.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 11:35

Sure, add me.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Dark Elf Dave
Wych
Dark Elf Dave

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 11:55

Awesome work guys
Back to top Go down
nerdelemental
Kabalite Warrior
nerdelemental

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 12:10

Very well done. Good job.
Although we already discussed it, I'm flip flopping on what I think of regarding the nature of our signatures. I'd humbly suggest we *volunteer* (only) to put our real names in parenthesis after our forum identity. All those handles seem to imply anonymity to me. Like we don't sincerely stand behind it. Names would add weight and sincerity.

My opinion.
Back to top Go down
URIEN
Kabalite Warrior
URIEN

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 13:06

Add me on for sure me oads. Taa.

Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 14:47

Happy to sign and great collaborative work from everyone! Leaving the rules and points to the pros, I have went through and done some edits to improve flow, remove grammar problems and fix spelling issues. When it is completed feel free to send it to me. I am an editor and English teacher so happy to make it as good as it can be.

Slave
Eldanesh

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 14:57

I've been stalking the forums for about half a year now, but finally registered just to say thank you for your hard work, the letter looks great. If it's okay, I also would like to sign it. Additionally, I second the idea of adding real names voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 15:40

Eldanesh wrote:
I've been stalking the forums for about half a year now, but finally registered just to say thank you for your hard work, the letter looks great. If it's okay, I also would like to sign it. Additionally, I second the idea of adding real names voluntarily.

Of course you can add your name Smile
Every additional sig gets us more credibility and shows how many people take the faction seriously.

Slave
defenestratehim

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 15:51

Hi, long time stalker here. I would like to come out to support this letter. Thanks for the hard work, I think these suggestions really capture what we are hoping for in a codex.
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 16:37

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 19:53

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 20:10

If anyone would like their actual name put on, please add it here along and we will add it in along with their screen name
Back to top Go down
Sarkesian
Kabalite Warrior
Sarkesian

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 20:52

Read the letter and it sounds good to me! I noticed that the Court was left off, but I understand that we don't want to bombard them.
Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 20:53

We could do a breakdown if just about every unit, but I think it's more important to focus on those we think will get overlooked or just need some player feedback... Like wyches
Back to top Go down
URIEN
Kabalite Warrior
URIEN

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 21:18

Ryan Ball if someone will add me. Taa.

Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 21:20

URIEN wrote:
Ryan Ball if someone will add me. Taa.

Added
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 21:58

Add me in.

Anyone else wonder if any GW employees have already seen the thread?
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 22:03

lament.config wrote:
Anyone else wonder if any GW employees have already seen the thread?

Considering the amount of work GW is accomplishing these days (just look at that release schedule for Vect's sake...), the number of forums around the 40k community, and the amount of daily posts in each of those forums... i think it's unlikely Smile

Wych

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27 2017, 22:20

I bet they read it. This seems to be one of the better run sites for 40k regardless of faction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature for the letter to Games Workshop   Signature for the letter to Games Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature for the letter to Games Workshop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next