THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 04:11

Hi my name is Nathan and I am happy to be a new member of The Dark City.

I have been playing warhammer 40k for 10 years now. My best friend Philip introduced me to it when I was 10 and I have been addicted to the game and now after all this time I have decided to fulfill a dream to become the Archon of the lords of the Iron Thorn.

I started when I was tight funds |Helping my girl friend start her nids Very Happy | so I could not invest in allot of actual kalabites but after a six hour brain storm I found a use for my 10 year several army collection of bitz. I gathered 40 bases |30 small-10 Large| and started bitz mashing a bunch of wracks and grotesques.

Me and my GF sat down and in a few days had made a small army of amazing little critters of the most maniacal design. Also to fit the theme of my coven I needed less eldary haemies so I ordered some awesome war machine minis to use.

Next on the list will be a bunch of true born with splinter cannons and venoms for some splinter spam and a few ravagers for some serious anti tank. My tactical idea is to take MSUnits and use precise target priority to attack and eliminate the most vital of the the foes army leaving the survivors impatient to deliver any substantial resistance to my force. |Shoot the Choppy ones and Chop the Shooty ones|

Well I hope to be posting more soon so feel free to drop me a line and we can chat Very Happy.

Last edited by Marquis Vaulkhere on Tue Nov 08 2011, 04:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 15:39

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07 2011, 08:01

Nice to see you here Nathan, looking forward to seeing some pics of your wrack and grotesque mash-ups. Get 'em posted up soon!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07 2011, 14:28

Welcome Aboard!

Quite and influx of Coven players lately, I'm looking forward to seeing your work in a project log.
Back to top Go down
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

PostSubject: Re: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2011, 04:45

Thank you all for your welcomes.

I started with the wracks because I had the bits to mash. I made a bunch of stuff but after a game or two I decided I wanted more lances and less MC's. Bought my first DE box this weekend. A really amazing raider... now I know I LOVE the look of DEldar ships and after my last game I know I need more. I killed 20 terminators |same squad twice cuss they where meat grinding|. LOVE LANCES.

Hope to post some pics soon but my game club is keeping me busy. I am building two more tables.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.   We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are the Lords of the Iron Thorn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: