THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Augmentation?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04 2017, 13:40

So here's a thought.

We have master fleshcrafters, who work for commission. This is something unique to the DE.

Why not make use of that? Why not give our characters the option of getting enhancements as wargear?
Give the Succubus the option of buying a Synaptic Booster to give her always strikes first, or have her muscles enhanced for +1 Strength.
Have our Archons taking Cerebral Enhancers that allow him to outthink the enemy even better, giving him more command points or the ability to shut down enemy stratagems. Let him have implanted weapons to catch would-be assassins off guard or get that extra dirty edge in a fight.

The possibilities are endless, and potentially a lot of fun. AND they don't require new models or alterations to the kits!
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04 2017, 13:47

Interesting idea really. The Ork player in me likes it a lot ^^

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04 2017, 14:01

Mppqlmd wrote:
Interesting idea really. The Ork player in me likes it a lot ^^

The Shadowrun player in me likes it a lot.

Really, of all the factions we are the best suited to having bio-augmentation. We have an entire caste who specialize in it, all the tech we could want is already canon, and it makes sense that wealthy individuals who need to be on their best at all times to survive would use that wealth to gain an extra edge.

Hell, old Archons might get entirely new senses installed, simply to break up the monotony of living forever.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05 2017, 09:33

I've always seen Dark Eldar as a bit like genetic purests. Certainly the old school Archons, who are concerned with their rule and the rule of their genetic bloodline.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05 2017, 09:51

I actually like the diea of augmentations. Even if I am not a huge fan of the covens in general. I like the lore, but dislike the miniatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Augmentation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Augmentation?   Augmentation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Augmentation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-