THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Codex of the Eladrith Ynneas (Homebrew)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

Codex of the Eladrith Ynneas (Homebrew) Empty
PostSubject: Codex of the Eladrith Ynneas (Homebrew)   Codex of the Eladrith Ynneas (Homebrew) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09 2017, 04:42

Hello, fellow forum-goers.
Like many over the years, I have imbibed upon the addictive hobby of homebrew-rules-crafting.

Previously, I and several other forum-goers, notably @TheShredder and @The Strange Dark One held a discussion here regarding potential 8th edition changes to the Drukhari Index.

Some, but not all of these changes have made it through to this (still incomplete) version of the codex.

If you would be willing to have a read-through of this draft and give me some feedback on things that seem clunky, unnecessary or broken, vs things that seem well balanced, cool and fluffy, I would greatly appreciate it.

A Google-Doc of the Codex can be found by following this Link.  Unfortunately, it appears that Google has reformatted and thus broken some of the Word formatting I had intended...

Not sure what to do about that, but here goes.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down

Codex of the Eladrith Ynneas (Homebrew)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: