THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.

Go down 
+2
Mppqlmd
Logan Frost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. Empty
PostSubject: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 18:05

I just stumbled upon this article:
https://spikeybits.com/2017/10/what-dg-faq-mean-guard-codex.html
What it says is basically:
If you a have a death guard detachment and a chaos space marine detachment in a battle forged army you can use any non specific stratagem on either detachment.

Now guess which stratagem filled codex is due any time soon?

Well hello cratfworld patrol detachment!
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 18:09

For many stratagems this won't be possible, as it will probably phrase "Select an Asyruani allied unit". But for Stratagems that target enemies, it's a really nice catch Smile ! Thanks for the info

Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 18:15

*starts defrosting my converted jet bikes*

Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 18:16

In the arcticle they address the Take Cover AM stratagem, which states "one of your units" as being applicable to, in the example, space marine units in another detachment.
Many stratagems are worded this way, excluding any specific chapter, regiment and presumibly craftworld.
There is a good chance many will be exploitable to us too.

Edit for grammar.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 20:39

There was some discussion on 3++ stating the Guard codex has language right before the Stratagems section that says the Stratagems can only be used on Guard models. Apparently this is diff than the Space Marine codex write-up. I haven't looked at any of the released codexes, so I can't confirm either way.
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 20:43

Well, it is in the Death Guard FAQ, so...
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 20:44

I'm going to be picking up the Craftworlds Codex almost solely because I think their HQs are currently the best options for us, but this is a nice possible additional benefit.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 22:24

Woo! *Dusts off the "deathseer" and "dark wraith guard" (stuff I made back in seventh as an "allied detachment" using the iyanden codex)* I can bring these back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.   Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar trickery coming to a table near you soon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: