THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Empty
PostSubject: Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)   Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11 2017, 21:49

Hi there,

I've encountered a bug several time, wich occurs while uploading several pictures through the basic upload stuff.
Often noticed with 2+ pictures : one (or even more if they are really a large number of pictures uploaded) is replaced with an already used picture (usually the next one) resulting in a picture not getting displayed and another in double.

This time I didn't got lazy and did some pictures
Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Captur11
Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Captur12
Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Captur13

Might be a problem with renaming during upload (maybe with large pictures who are getting renamed to .jpg if you upload several .png ? Using the same id ?)
Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Captur12

This is kinda annoying as I must check all pictures everytime, check wich one were missing, reupload, re-order, etc. :/

Hard/Soft
Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Suppor10

Don't hesitate if you got more questions.

Thanks

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)   Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12 2017, 12:24

Yeah, unfortunately that issue is entirely in the hands of our forum provider (forumotion).

My advice is to use a third party upload service and just link with urls using the img tags. Don't use the WISIWIG photo option, it has always been pretty terrible in my experience.

Code:
[img]image.url[/img]

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) Dark-2BEldar-2BAvatar1

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)   Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12 2017, 13:18

Just to lazy ATM to up on my own server haha.

IMO this might be a problem with a loop inside an image plugin or something ^^'

I don't see a github library so it seems I won't be able to look into that without intaslling a whole forum..
Maybe add a request to their support ? http://help.forumotion.com/

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)   Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with multi image upload (duplication/reimplacement)
Page 1 of 1