THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 Tournament List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

2000 Tournament List Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Tournament List   2000 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12 2017, 20:41

Hey all,

Thinking about signing up for a local tournament coming up in a few weeks to get my feet wet in the competitive scene. I've got most of these models, but wanted to get a read from everyone here before I paid for the rest. List first, explanation below.

Expandable list:

Should be pretty straightforward. Archons provide accurate Blasters and a PGL, Kabs do their ObSec thing. Khymerae either tear into T3 hordes, provide area denial, or contest objectives. Ravagers and Voidravens go after the big guns.

I know Razorwing Jets are the popular choice, but I figured for 14 points more I get a Voidraven with a weapon that's nearly as effective against high toughness, an significantly better against mid and low toughness. Plus a couple more wounds and the mind for mortal wounds. Seemed like an obvious choice to me, but correct me if I'm wrong there.

I think I covered most of the bases with this list - I've got plenty of high S for vehicles, lots of poison for nidzilla and daemons with invulns, 3 Voidravens for mortal wounds, and a healthy amount of poison and Khymerae combined should let me be kind of okay ish agianst infantry.

Sanore
Hellion
Sanore

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Tournament List   2000 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 09:54

It looks a little light on ani tank for me, I'd say take away a venom and kab squad and get a beast master with 3 clawed fiends. I haven't had a lot of luck with my khymerae but I also only run 5 pairs of them, so maybe they'll perform better in bigger numbers.
Back to top Go down
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Tournament List   2000 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 14:18

What would said Clawed Fiends do? what targets do you send them against?

Sanore
Hellion
Sanore

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Tournament List   2000 Tournament List I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13 2017, 15:51

I've had a lot of luck throwing the clawed fiends up against light vehicles and tough infantry. They have pretty good staying power and 4 s5 attacks that do 2d each is nothing to sneeze at especially if they're getting buffed by the beastmaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Tournament List   2000 Tournament List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 Tournament List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-