THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Tiger Shark AX-1-0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2017, 07:58

Tigershark Datasheet

So this is the new Tiger Shark AX-1-0. Um, a couple of things I noticed about it.

First. It is faster, better at shooting, and better at jinking than anything in either the Eldar or Dark Eldar Indexes, with a better move and advance than the Razorwing Jetfighter.

Second. If it advances (Granted very few boards are large enough, but still), then it is functionally immune to Dark Eldar weaponry as most of our weapons are assault or rapid fire, and our heavy weapon becomes assault on its most common platforms. Its hard to hit rule is really nasty...

Note: My initial readthrough missed the Titan Hunter rule, which was going to be my centerpiece (it cannot stay still, but it cannot shoot its main guns and move...), but since that is not actually a thing I am stuck with just having our super fast fliers be slower than this flying brick.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2017, 08:16

Funny enough : if that thing becomes meta, Dark Lances Scourges will start being more useful than DL ravagers ^^

That hard to hit rule is really good. Completly unfair (the thing is basically unkillable for orkz), but kinda cool.

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2017, 09:15

Mppqlmd wrote:
Funny enough : if that thing becomes meta, Dark Lances Scourges will start being more useful than DL ravagers ^^

That hard to hit rule is really good. Completly unfair (the thing is basically unkillable for orkz), but kinda cool.

It is really good.
I just want to know how the flying brick there is faster than our fighters?!? Tau technology isn't that far ahead of DE, is it?

What it really makes me want is a good DE heavy flier for our lord of war slot. Something that can actually take down enemy superheavies.
Back to top Go down
RegoCrux
Hellion
RegoCrux

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2017, 14:00

Forge World... :-/
Sometimes those guys dunno what they're doing.

The hard to hit isn't as bad as all that. If the thing is advancing the most it is shooting with is maybe a couple of Cyclic Ion Blasters and missile pods.

Still don't care for how it works though. I mean, only affected by certain weapon types? Why? The weapon types already mean something outside of that trait. It's silly.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2017, 18:26

Quote :
I mean, only affected by certain weapon types? Why? The weapon types already mean something outside of that trait. It's silly.

Also, it's reversed logic. Heavy is supposed to be bad, and assault good. Some armies, like orkz, have very few Heavy weapons and they don't suffer from it. Now if things start to punish you for not having Heavy weapons, the entire system is flawed.

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger Shark AX-1-0   The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiger Shark AX-1-0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies
-
Jump to: