THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar nulls?

Go down 
+11
Archon_91
Rhivan
TheBaconPope
Von Snabel
masamune
Count Adhemar
Vindicavi
Squidmaster
URIEN
amishprn86
FuelDrop
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
URIEN
Kabalite Warrior
URIEN

Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2017, 14:42

The gate is hidden deep within Commorragh and its existence known only to a few. So I wouldn't say it magically appeared, just information came to light. Thing is though, the Covens mess with psykers all the time. Take 3rd ed' soulseeker ammunition for example. Or as we've been discussing, Crucibles. Anyone read the Dark Eldar series? There are 3 diddy Talos's made out of psykers that telepathically communicate to hunt their target.

Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: so about the lack of psykers...   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 12:13

I understand that according to fluff they are taboo to us but seeing how much of a huge impact they have in the game with all the smite spam going on and with every codex they keep getting better and better what is our compensation for being the only faction in the game that has no access to them?

I know i know we have no codex out yet and they might give us huge anti-psyker options who knows but i keep getting the feeling that GW hates us for some reason its just a very comfortable excuse that according to fluff we cant use them if you consider that we have NOTHING fluffy going on except this...

And before anyone mentions it, no i dont want to put Asuryani in my army and im not fond of harlequins either, besides thats not the point...

Post edited; there's no need for offensive terms - Count Adhemar
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 12:17

Check out the thread on Nulls, below.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 12:19

FuelDrop wrote:
Check out the thread on Nulls, below.

oh sry didnt know there was another rant thread about this ^_^, had no idea what you meant with "null" so didnt open the thread before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 12:22

Threads merged - Count Adhemar

FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2017, 12:26

THE MERGING IS COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar nulls?   Dark Eldar nulls? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar nulls?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2