THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Footslogging Troupes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adiemus01
Hellion
Adiemus01

Footslogging Troupes Empty
PostSubject: Footslogging Troupes   Footslogging Troupes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 09:46

Okay, so hear me out...

A troupe of Harlequins along with a Shadowseer with the Twilight Pathways power. They move 8" and advance a little further. Then, they get off the Twilight Pathways spell and move again. Having advanced, they can still charge because they're Harlequins. Hide them out of line of sight and real close to the enemy lines. Move them a total of 16" and some change and charge...?

I want to include a group of Harlequins in my list but for the life of me, I can't get their Starweaver to fit very well. Is not giving them a transport just wasting them?
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Footslogging Troupes   Footslogging Troupes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 10:06

They move 16+2d6, and then charge, so you can definitly charge them first turn.
Problems :
- Enemies fear harlequins, and will try to deploy far from them
- If you don't get first turn, they can die very fast, and again : enemies fear them, and will shoot them down.

But you can definitly try it. Be informed that a troupe master increases their damage output significantly.

Hellion
Adiemus01

PostSubject: Re: Footslogging Troupes   Footslogging Troupes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 10:07

I believe I am going to try it. We usually use enough line of sight blocking terrain to hide them fairly well and aside from myself, most of my opponents have much slower armies - with the notable exception of my friend's Wave Serpents. And that means I won't be able to use Fusion Pistols on them, though. Can't use those and advance.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Footslogging Troupes   Footslogging Troupes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 13:34

I'd wait for Veil of Tears and codex. Maybe it will be stratagem. Untill then the logical choice is Starweavers and Skyweavers for Harlies.

Characters might footslog. Jesters and Solitair.

If i face Harlies i make damnest sure to shoot them before they have chance to assault and will go at lenghts to do that. You cant ignore Harlies. Footslogging will only help me do that. No chances im ignoring them

Maybe if 8 Harlies Bikes will come forward to threaten me with assault, maybe then i will down priority from troupe.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footslogging Troupes   Footslogging Troupes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footslogging Troupes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: