THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Hello There   Hello There I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 22:53

Greetings fellow denizens of Commorragh. I'm a longtime chaos player but I'm getting bored of having one army, and I've had a longtime interest in DE so I've decided it's finally time to pull the plug. For starting out I'm thinking of buying 2 of the start collecting boxes since they are such a great deal, plus I figure you can't go wrong with more raiders and warriors. From there though I don't have much of an idea where to go, though I do know I definetly want to focus on a more kabalite themed army. Also got no idea what I'm going to do for a color scheme since the typical DE style feels a bit different from chaos to me, though I've definetly decided I'd like to make my own cabal and not base my theme on an existing one.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Back to top Go down
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2017, 23:03

Glad to see you made the choice to jump from the second, to the most evil faction in the game. You sound like an archon after my own heart with that army style. Though prepare to be pestered continually about the superiority of venoms and blaster-borne. Wink

I look forward to seeing your kabal come together in the project logs, Welcome to the Dark City.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04 2017, 04:50

Just couldn't resist joining the most evil of factions. Very Happy

Truthfully I have nothing against blastborn and venoms, I simply want the core of my army to be the plain old warriors in raiders. My hope is once our codex is out taking troop choices will actually be worth it again.

Soon as I have my hands on some models and I get to testing some color schemes I'll be getting a log up for sure.

Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Hello There I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: