THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wait! You're not a Craftworlder...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

Wait! You're not a Craftworlder... Empty
PostSubject: Wait! You're not a Craftworlder...   Wait! You're not a Craftworlder... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16 2017, 20:42

Greetings, my fellow masters of malevolence.

I've been into 40k for quite a while, but have only recently got seriously into actually playing the game through a local uni group. As a result, I have decided to join your community, since it was the Drukhari that originally formed the basis of my army.

The vast majority of my armies consists of either Craftworld or Drukhari: I also have a few Harlequin units and the Triumvirate of Ynnead if I feel like shaking things up a bit. At the moment, I'm tending to play Craftworlds more, given the recent codex. But they are merely a means to an end: as soon as the Drukhari codex comes out, my true nature will be unveiled.

I look forward to seeing you guys and gals on the forums. For the glory of Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Lord Xelian
Hellion
Lord Xelian

Wait! You're not a Craftworlder... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait! You're not a Craftworlder...   Wait! You're not a Craftworlder... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27 2017, 20:20

you are wellcome m8 :DD
Back to top Go down

Wait! You're not a Craftworlder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: