THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FeralTrigger
Slave
FeralTrigger

The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings   The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07 2011, 21:49

Hi, my name is Craig from the rainy mists of South Wales. Been playing 40k since 1998 (so around 13 years now), my first army was Dark Eldar, only now I recently got back into 40k (after a long time playing that square based nonsense called Fantasy ^^), I decided after collecting a small Space wolf and chaos marine army to re-ignite that old flame which was the dark eldar.

Having played them again I was extremely satisfied with how they played and now consider myself a full fledged Dark Eldar player. I plan to start a painting log of me working on my Dark Eldar Kabal, the Kabal of the Flayed Kin. Which is currently at 500 points but I already have reinforcements on their way to get it to 1000 points. I mostly play for fun and enjoyment as well as writing background for my army so I hope to post some while working on the log.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings   The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12 2011, 05:00

Greetings Craig, from soggy, misty BC. Glad to see that you have turned from muh-reenz to DE, this is the only true path you know Very Happy

Welcome to TDC, I am sure that you will like it here.
Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Flayed kin offer greetings
Page 1 of 1