THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Casual 1250 Coven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

Casual 1250 Coven Empty
PostSubject: Casual 1250 Coven   Casual 1250 Coven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30 2017, 13:55

Looking for feedback on a coven list I've made for fun games.

Battalion
HQ:
Urien Rakarth (warlord with coven trait)
Haemonculus: electrocorrosive whip, crucible, parasite's kiss

Troops:
Wracks: Acothyst with electro whip and stinger pistol, 2 wracks with ossefactors, 7 wracks

Wracks: Acothyst with scissorhand and stinger pistol, wrack with ossefactor, 3 wracks

Wracks: Acothyst with scissorhand and stinger pistol, wrack with ossefactor, 3 wracks

Elites:
5 mandrakes

Fast Attack:
5 scourge with 4 dark lances

Heavy support:
Cronos with spirit vortex

Ravager with 3 dark lances

Talos with 2 macro scalpels and stinger pods

Transports:
Venom with 2 splinter cannons

General game plan is based off a previous strategy I used against a craftworld opponent.
The haemonculus and 10 man wrack squad deep strike using the strategem.
Urien, the monsters and one of the 5 man wrack teams footslog up the field to draw fire from the backfield lance units.
Mandrakes operate as either character hunters or as late game objective grabbers
We've house ruled exploding mortal wounds in the ossefactors so they seem to me the better of the wrack weapons.
All feedback appreciated

Last edited by Mikoneo on Fri Dec 01 2017, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

Casual 1250 Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual 1250 Coven   Casual 1250 Coven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30 2017, 14:13

Yeah, that house rule really would boost ossefactors. Is there an official ruling yet?

I think fitting grots in somehow would be cool, but thats just b/c i love grots

Kabalite Warrior
URIEN

Casual 1250 Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual 1250 Coven   Casual 1250 Coven I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01 2017, 09:23

I love a good Coven list and this is pretty solid. On the exploding Ossefactor, I feel like it should as it is the weapon in itself causing more wounds. I'd say so and an official ruling would be great.

Casual 1250 Coven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual 1250 Coven   Casual 1250 Coven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual 1250 Coven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: