THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonytastey
Hellion
tonytastey

Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? Empty
PostSubject: Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex?   Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03 2017, 17:52

The only reason I ask is because Battlescribe still has the old point values for things like Dark Reapers and Wave Serpents when you make a Ynnari detachment, but it uses the newer (lower) points costs when you make a Craftworld detachment. Is this just a bug/oversight or is it working as intended?
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex?   Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03 2017, 18:49

I noticed that too.

when you look at the CWE book, it does say that you use that book to play Ynarri, so I think battlescribe is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex?   Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05 2017, 03:16

1. Battle scribe will always have errors and isn't a replacement for the actual rulebook and codex
2. Depending on which BS file you have - the errors could be worse. (Mine is up to date for example)
3. How else would you build ynnari without using the craftworld codex - the index for craftworld has been superseded

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex?   Does a Ynnari army get to use the new point values from the Craftworld codex? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: