THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Angels thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

Dark Angels thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angels thoughts    Dark Angels thoughts  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05 2017, 19:02

So I'm finally branching out into a second army which I have decided is going to be Dark Angels and was simply wondering what the denizens of the dark city thought of them, from they've seen either in gameplay or just from rules previewed by the 40k community team
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels thoughts    Dark Angels thoughts  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05 2017, 19:58

I have a batrep against DA under special mission rules from a tourney if you are interested. Check Realspace Raids section - one of the most recent ones.

I have an interest in them too since I own 2 DV sets of DA and plans to build them. Seeing the codex leaks, they will be pure Plasma Freaks. Dreads will work for them as ever, but I am still waiting for the details on Deathwing and Ravenwing.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels thoughts    Dark Angels thoughts  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12 2017, 19:46

I paly them as a second army. Although my models are low and I don't have a lot of options for building an 8th list.

It looks like the new codex wants to be more static than previous armies. And Deathwing get bonuses to teleport and shoot. Ravenwing is speedy and durable.

I suspect most armies will have a bunch for small squads of Greenwing with one or two large units of Deathwing or Ravenwing.

The Chapter Tactics aren't terrible, but they aren't amazing. The rule itself is solid, but neither will come in to play that often. Ravenwing and Deathwing want to move. Deathwing is fearless. Greenwing will probably use it the most, but MSU still seems solid and with ATSKNF they aren't likely to lose a lot of models anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels thoughts    Dark Angels thoughts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angels thoughts
Page 1 of 1