THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodi Sikni
Kabalite Warrior
Rodi Sikni

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2017, 13:02

Hi everyone!

First of all, i'm spanish, so apologize me if i write something with apparently no sense. I'll do my best to write correctly.

I'm a dark eldar player since 5th edition, and play SM too. I started to follow this forum months ago, searching rumors of the DE and the 8th edition, and today i've decided register to make the wait of the new codex easier.

I  hope we could have a blody and painfull fun together .
Back to top Go down
Lord Xelian
Hellion
Lord Xelian

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27 2017, 20:17

hi! i'm from italy and i am waiting for codex too bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28 2017, 00:31

I zink ze language vont be a problem, iven if you dont speak and vrite as good as us germans do.

;-D

Welcome!

Sybarite
wormfromhell

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28 2017, 05:34

CptMetal wrote:
I zink ze language vont be a problem, iven if you dont speak and vrite as good as us germans do.

;-D

Welcome!

what ya on about ya silly sausage mate

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28 2017, 08:47

Rodi Sikni wrote:
Hi everyone!

First of all, i'm spanish, so apologize me if i write something with apparently no sense. I'll do my best to write correctly.

I'm a dark eldar player since 5th edition, and play SM too. I started to follow this forum months ago, searching rumors of the DE and the 8th edition, and today i've decided register to make the wait of the new codex easier.

I  hope we could have a blody and painfull fun together .

The english is a second (or third) language for many of us so don't worry about it, Most of the time the grammar police won't dare to come in lower commoragh (we all love the pain that misspelling brings here).

I also really like to play with SM, my advice is take a lot of dissies when you know you will be playing with SM in the upcoming battle. They can sustain wounds that would kill most other mortals, and it might take some more time to break their spirit, but this is the best part of playing with them in my mind. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-