THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Bell of Lost Souls Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
SushiBoy013

Bell of Lost Souls Article Empty
PostSubject: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16 2017, 18:21

Looks like this went up today. Just a little lore on The Dark City that ends at the latest dysjunction. I'd like to say there has been some correlation between BoLS posting these bits of lore and the armies that are soon to follow...but it could simply be wishful thinking. That said, the week-long Dark Angels focus is over and we have a little time still before Daemons releases; so maybe we hear what the next codex to come is??

Link
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/12/40k-lore-the-dark-city-of-commorragh.html

Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17 2017, 10:26

i think its quite safe to say that the next 2 will be Tau and Necrons so if they soon announce the next three like they usualy do it leaves one spot for some of us to be hopeful about... If you ask me it will be space wolves... :/
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17 2017, 13:04

Thousand sons would be interesting too.
Maybe actual thousand sons get valid?

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2017, 20:39

If anything it hints that the dark eldar will see something soon ,(meaning in the next three months) which would partially explain why we were handed a pittance in the chapter approved book. But undoubtedly Necron, T'au, and deamons will be first
Back to top Go down
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
SushiBoy013

PostSubject: Re: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19 2017, 00:22

Hoping to hear this week what is in store for maybe the second half of January/February.

PostSubject: Re: Bell of Lost Souls Article   Bell of Lost Souls Article I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bell of Lost Souls Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: