THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 List.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Vitcus
Kabalite Warrior
Archon Vitcus

1850 List.  Empty
PostSubject: 1850 List.    1850 List.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29 2017, 16:03

So I've not played any games of 8th yet and have only recently brought the new rules and index for starting to get back into playing. I'm not even sure if 1850 is still the most commonly played point value in my area anymore but I made up this list for now.

Outrider detachment:

Archon, agoniser, blaster, PGL.
Venom.

Warrior squad, blaster, PGL.
Venom
Venom.
Venom.

Reaver squad, 6. 2 blasters.
Reaver squad. 6. 2 blasters.
Reaver squad. 6. 2 blasters.
Scourge squad, 4 blasters.
Scourge squad, 4 blasters.

Ravager, triple dark lance.
Ravager, triple dark lance.

This should come to 1845 all in. There's only one command point so might use it on deep striking a unit of reavers or warrior squad. This will most likely be used in non competitive games and I'll be looking to stick to one list for a while.

I have most dark eldar units so any changes or critisism is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

1850 List.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 List.    1850 List.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29 2017, 16:41

Reavers are one of our worst units, so although they might be okay in non competitive games I think you'd be better off spending that 630 points on other things. You could get three Razorwing Jetfighters and another Ravager for the same point cost, and they'll probably do more work for you.

Slot in another Archon somehow and you'll be able to get a Battalion detachment, as well, so you could easily be looking at 6 or 7 command points in total (3 base, +3 from Battalion, +1 from Air Wing detachment). That'd give you much more flexibility with rerolls.
Back to top Go down
Archon Vitcus
Kabalite Warrior
Archon Vitcus

1850 List.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 List.    1850 List.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29 2017, 18:52

I love how reavers go from one of the best to worst over that last couple of years lol. Shame though since I have so many of them. I'm gonna have a read of the rules better and the different detachments. I'm looking for a list I can stick to for a while.

Might go for 2 archons with blasters, trueborn with blasters and raiders.

Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

1850 List.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 List.    1850 List.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29 2017, 22:44

Just FYI, 2000pts is the most common point value now, so just add another ravager and you'll be all G.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1850 List.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 List.    1850 List.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 List.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists