THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Aspect Warriors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

Aspect Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Aspect Warriors   Aspect Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25 2018, 19:13

Hey all

I'm curious to know what you all do when it comes to painting your aspect warriors. Do you go for the default colour scheme, or do you paint them to match the rest of your army?

The reason I ask is that I'm a bit torn as to what to do for my squads of Dire Avengers, as I'm going for Altansar as my main colour scheme for my Craftworld units (based off the Dark Reaper colours).
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Aspect Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspect Warriors   Aspect Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25 2018, 22:32

I have seen armies that keep all their aspects in the same scheme as the standard craft works stuff and I really like it. I find the multitude of colours with no linked theme a bit of an issue (get the same with demons). If you are gong down the traditional route I would suggest doing at least some of the armour in a similar colour to your army as a link.

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk

Aspect Warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: