THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How skilled are Wyches?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

How skilled are Wyches? Empty
PostSubject: How skilled are Wyches?   How skilled are Wyches? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2018, 03:12

So I have been thinking:
How good ARE wyches in a fight, and where are their strengths and weaknesses. For the sake of simplicity we are only talking about Wyches veteran enough to go on raids.

The way I see it Wyches are probably best at:

Duels. 1 vs 1 combats between skilled combatants are a classic form of gladiatorial entertainment.

Fighting Beasts. One wych or a small group are put in the ring with beasts like clawed fiends or Khymerae, in a fight to the death.

Slaughter of lesser combatants. A small group of wyches vs a large group of armed slaves. A squad of 10 fire warriors, say, armed with knives, vs 5 Wyches similarly armed. Only one group walks out.

Monster hunt. A carnifex, Cadachan Devil or similar giant beast is unleashed in the arena with a group of Wyches who then work together to take it down.

What are some others that I might have missed?
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

How skilled are Wyches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How skilled are Wyches?   How skilled are Wyches? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2018, 17:42

you missed Lelith Hesperax slaying "Towering Hive Tyrants and Space Marine Champions"
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

How skilled are Wyches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: