THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ephieites
Slave
Ephieites

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2018, 12:35

Hello people!

My name is Denis and I am from germany. I play 40k for about 18 years now and had a little "down time" during 6th and 7th but now with 8th Edition I wanted to start a brand new army and get back into the game. So I got a Chaos Space Marine army but I want some diversity in my playing group (too many flavours of power armour) so I looked at what army has the coolest looking models.
And now I am here, just bought my first stuff and getting ready to assemble my start collecting box Smile

I hope to meet some veteran players to show me the tricks and maybe share some hobby ideas.

If you have anyother questions just ask.

Have fun everyone Smile

Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2018, 12:52

Hey and welcome!

I recommend the Splintermind Podcast while you assemble. They have a 3 part series where get go over the units in the Index and give some tips on how to use them.
http://splintermind.libsyn.com/

Also check out Skaredcast on youtube. He have some short battle reports with a little tactics analysis after (seperate videos) that can shine some light on the faction.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SkaredCast

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: