THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What color is Ceramite?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

What color is Ceramite? Empty
PostSubject: What color is Ceramite?   What color is Ceramite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2018, 04:17

Planning on starting my own space marine chapter. I want them to have "unpainted" armor but I don't know what the canonical answer for what that looks like. I heard on a podcast that in the fluff grey knights had blank armor when they were in development, but they're not actually grey so much as chrome or silver. So what does unfinished, unpolished, unpainted bare-bones ceramite look like? Thanks in advance.

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: What color is Ceramite?   What color is Ceramite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2018, 06:40

https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1478/02/1478029046163.png

so basically 30K death guard.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: What color is Ceramite?   What color is Ceramite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2018, 08:43

Damn, you're on point there, Scrz. I thought it was Gray like the GKs for some reason.

Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: What color is Ceramite?   What color is Ceramite? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2018, 13:02

@Scrz thank you very much!!! Smile

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What color is Ceramite?   What color is Ceramite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What color is Ceramite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: