THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)

Go down 
+4
Keast Kannegaard
aurynn
krayd
PartZebra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PartZebra
Kabalite Warrior
PartZebra

Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) Empty
PostSubject: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17 2018, 10:50

Looks like we have a potential release date, not on April Fool's Day thank Cegorach:

https://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/rumored-release-dates-for-drukhari-and.html?m=1

Hekatrix
krayd

Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17 2018, 13:37

But it means that our announcement will go up on April Fool's Day.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17 2018, 17:38

I'd expect Harlie announcement on April Fool's Day. :-D
Back to top Go down
Keast Kannegaard
Hellion
Keast Kannegaard

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17 2018, 17:47

And i expect them to announce that they cancelled the DE codex couse they found a major flaw in it...
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17 2018, 18:06

Keast Kannegaard wrote:
And i expect them to announce that they cancelled the DE codex couse they found a major flaw in it...

"But you can still buy all these good looking models for your Ynnari army"
Back to top Go down
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
SushiBoy013

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18 2018, 21:58

It looks like the link posted suggests 2 'named characters' and 3 generic characters/unit kits...do we have any insight as to whether those are specific to DE, Idoneth, or other?

Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18 2018, 22:01

SushiBoy013 wrote:
It looks like the link posted suggests 2 'named characters' and 3 generic characters/unit kits...do we have any insight as to whether those are specific to DE, Idoneth, or other?

It's for the Idoneth.
Back to top Go down
SushiBoy013
Sybarite
SushiBoy013

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 01:03

Thanks

Kabalite Warrior
Bad-baden-baden

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 01:53

Just to point out, the source is grammatically ambiguous. Depending on your reading, it tells us that DE will be released either the 7th or the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)   Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured released date for Drukhari and Idoneth Deepkin (Apr 7th and Apr 14th respectively)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: