THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raiding party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

Raiding party Empty
PostSubject: Raiding party   Raiding party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2018, 20:40

So i thought my all purple army was getting boring: Raiding party 29344997_10158177206886509_2040233055_n

So i decided to go with a more mixed army, thinking back on my old bretonnia days: Raiding party 29546975_10158177206916509_1499243252_n

and after some stencils from Fallout Hobbies:
Raiding party 29634387_10158177206611509_1648171589_o

First time i used stenciles so i think it worked out fine, doing some brush work now and later some weathering. I realise not all of the colours work all that great but we cant have everything now can we Smile

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

Raiding party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding party   Raiding party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2018, 23:16

Personally I don't think having an army that covers all spectrums of the rainbow would look like a united army on the tabletop, I'd much rather stick to say a basis of 2-3 colors but I must say your venoms look very nice. The stencils look really good.

Sybarite
clively

Raiding party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding party   Raiding party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2018, 05:00

I can’t stand having an army that’s the same color scheme throughout.  

Each one of my squads have their own feel however I do have a bit of green on each model to help tie them all together.  

I also got some of those fallout stencils.  So far the only ones I’ve used are the dragon scales on my bomber.  I really like how they turned out on your venoms. I still have to finish up a couple reapers so I may try those on them.

Oh, and that pink rocks.

Wych
RedRegicide

Raiding party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding party   Raiding party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2018, 12:38

Once they are based it’ll help tie them together well. I’d suggest turning that little bit of green into an alliance symbol. Then they can all share one thing at least

Raiding party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding party   Raiding party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding party
Page 1 of 1