THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1K / 50 PL casual list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

1K / 50 PL casual list Empty
PostSubject: 1K / 50 PL casual list   1K / 50 PL casual list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2018, 08:30

Planning a game or two this Saturday, trying to come up with a list that will allow me to try out some of our new abilities. Looking for suggestions, though this is written with my (built) collection in mind.
This is all napkin math too, so I might be over/under some points.

I could supplement this with 2 Taloi, 10 Wyches and/or a Succubus. No transports to get them up the field, though, I simply don't have any built.

Patrol - Flayed Skull
Archon - Blaster, Huskblade

5 Kabalites, Blaster
Venom, dual cannons

5 Kabalites, Blaster
Venom, dual cannons

10 Kabalites, 2x Blaster, DL
Raider, Dissie, Splinter rack

5 Scourges, 4x Blaster

Patrol - Either Prophets or The Twelve
Haemonculus

10 Wracks, 2x Ossefactor
4 Grotesques
Back to top Go down
Dark Elf Dave
Wych
Dark Elf Dave

PostSubject: Re: 1K / 50 PL casual list   1K / 50 PL casual list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2018, 13:58

If you sneak one more Archon into the list you can field x3 patrols giving you 4 CP

Or trade in 10 Kabs for Wyches and Succubus.

I think for some fun practise games then x3 patrols is the way to go and also if poss one each of  Kabal/Cult/Coven so that...

A) you get the extra CP
B) you can use a CP to give the HQ's warlord traits
C) Haemy warlord trait gives you back D3 CP

That means even at small size games you are going to get a decent amount of CP.  Battleforged +3, x3 Patrols +4, -1CP for giving out warlord traits, +D3 from Haemy warlord trait. 7-9 CP's that is pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: 1K / 50 PL casual list   1K / 50 PL casual list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2018, 14:20

I'd have to proxy a second Archon or quickly kitbash one, but hmm...

Second Kabal Patrol would be Obsidian Rose; one Archon would babysit 10 Kabalites while the other would ride in the Raider with the Grots and Haemie. Rush the Raider up the field while Scourges and Venom Kabalites harass/neutralise the prime threats.

Turn 2, the Grot Squad dives in for the kill. Wracks could stay back and hold objectives, or alternatively WWP in to grab objectives or mop up the trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1K / 50 PL casual list   1K / 50 PL casual list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1K / 50 PL casual list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: