THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warhammer digital E-books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

Warhammer digital E-books Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer digital E-books   Warhammer digital E-books I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2018, 00:11

Hope I'm in the right place. Has anyone ever purchased the e-book version of any codices? And if so did you find any problems with it?
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer digital E-books   Warhammer digital E-books I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2018, 01:21

The new Codexes are in a fixed layout format, and only certain readers seem to handle them well (they have recommendations on their webpage). If you are really attached to a certain reader program then you might be disappointed.

On my PC they work well using Azardi. On my tablet using Gitden the font scaling seems to be wrong, and while still legible they aren't as convenient to read as I would like.

Back to top Go down
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer digital E-books   Warhammer digital E-books I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2018, 07:53

I have the ebook version of the 7th ed codex and chapter approved. They work fine on ibooks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer digital E-books   Warhammer digital E-books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer digital E-books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: