THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Battlescribe update?

Go down 
+7
Elfric
TheBaconPope
aurynn
nerdelemental
Alezya
DevilDoll
GreyArea
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyArea
Kabalite Warrior
GreyArea

Battlescribe update? Empty
PostSubject: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 11:23

How long does battlescribe normally take to update with new codex points, gear etc?
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 11:33

id like to know as well... but i guess it will be a few days before they update it and of course there will be bugs and mistakes you have to be careful
Back to top Go down
Alezya
Hellion
Alezya

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 12:49

GreyArea wrote:
How long does battlescribe normally take to update with new codex points, gear etc?

Codex Tau Empire was updated the next day. Tyranides took a little bit longer if I remember correctly.
There are quite some infos to enter with Drukhari codex (obsessions, traits, etc)... so might take 2-3 days imho.
Back to top Go down
nerdelemental
Kabalite Warrior
nerdelemental

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 15:37

Craftworld update took almost 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 16:06

Its already updated. Just update your data.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 16:18

Must've done so in the past two hours, that's when I last checked. The Battlescribe team for 40k is really on top of their game!

Edit: Holy crap the errors. As far as I can tell though, the costs are all right.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2018, 18:15

Its about point values only. Dont expect the stats be right yet.
Back to top Go down
Elfric
Kabalite Warrior
Elfric

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 13:28

Has everyone got access because it's not appeared on mine yet
Back to top Go down
Mikoneo
Kabalite Warrior
Mikoneo

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 14:35

Try manually updating and then checking the box to delete existing content Elfric
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 16:36

Khymerae points are the only ones I can see that are incorrect

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Elfric
Kabalite Warrior
Elfric

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 17:36

Admittedly I won't have WiFi till next Monday and I tried a Starbucks WiFi but I didn't get a prompt to update on my phone

Edit: mikoneo thanks it did let me update manually and all the obsessions are on there now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:17

Man that was a fast and very welcome update, stats aren't an issue just glad to have the pts up for list building.

Hellion
Alezya

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 06:28

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
Man that was a fast and very welcome update, stats aren't an issue just glad to have the pts up for list building.

Yep! All important details were entered very fast (obsessions, traits, points, etc).
The list of lists is going on and on lol!
Back to top Go down
Leninade
Kabalite Warrior
Leninade

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 06:55

Spirit probes are incorrectly marked as a free upgrade for the cronos, careful if you've got a list built out with one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlescribe update?   Battlescribe update? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlescribe update?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-