THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Working on my 2k Cancer List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

Working on my 2k Cancer List Empty
PostSubject: Working on my 2k Cancer List   Working on my 2k Cancer List I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2018, 04:55

Trying to make the most competitive army from my collection of assorted aeldari.
What I have tries to take deepstriking most of my army allowing me to protect practically all of my firepower. Running 3 minimum reaper squads which I feel I can hide pretty well.

3 Detachments for 8 command points

2000 points even
Archon is Warlord with writ of Living Muse. If he can hide well enough, I'm sure I can bring in the Ravagers around him. I sacrifice warriors and warlocks for deployment but this is the tax crap anyways and to be honest, I can still probably hide even them on a table somewhere. Taking
the black heart warlord trait because of how many command points I'll need. 5 to deepstrike 20 guardians and 4 Ravagers leaving 3 for an emergency Agents of Vect.

Not perfect and if I could add more models like mandrakes I would but I don't have the cash to add more to it in quick time. I think this is a good start though and will cause my opponents headaches

Biel Tan Spearhead
Spirit Seer 45
Guardians 20 160
Dark Reapers 3 + TL 86
Dark Reapers 3 + TL 86
Dark Reapers 3 + TL 86

Black Heart Spearhead
Archon Venom Blade Warlord 72
Ravager Dissies 125
Ravager Dissies 125
Ravager Dissies 125
Ravager Dissies 125