THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSplata
Sybarite
LordSplata

Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 07:27

The codex has arrived and now so has the 2.0 version of the calculator!

I have update the calculator to have all the new weapons in it and updated the graphing functionality that shows you what the probability of different levels of damage from different weapons and whole squads to include full support for multishot weapons like our new amazing shredder and haywire blaster.

And it even has graphs of that damage!

As always I'd really like feedback from the community on ways it can be improved, with new information or to make it easier to use.

So without further ado:
Mathhammer Calculator v2.0

New in this version:
New Codex weapons are in. (except some of the relics as I missed them - work around is you can add them in the Custom Weapons area)
Graphical support for multishot weapons

(Mods, would you mind if we didn't sticky this immediately, but left it a couple of days as I feel it gets lost in the sticky bar on release)
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 08:26

Nice work @LordSplata. Will be sure to have a play with this to verify some of my outputs.

My calculator tool is in the process of being updated, at this stage "just" have Obsessions, Warlord Traits and Relics to add in.

I would like to set up as a Google doc, but suspect it may need a fair bit of recoding to make it work from Excel.

Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 10:59

First few items checked through mostly agree - one difference so far is the Shaimeshi Blade.

It looks like you aren't including the +2 to wound in the mortal wound chance, which makes it a lot more powerful.

Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite
LordSplata

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 14:10

I'd never read the rule that way, but I can't help but agree that that's what the rule says. Oh wow, that is incredibly good for generating mortal wounds.

I will fix that
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite
LordSplata

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 15:27

Fixed and updated in the link in the OP.
All so added support (although not graphical) for both splinter Racks (Extra hits on 6 +1) and Blood Dancer
Back to top Go down
LordSplata
Sybarite
LordSplata

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 14:17

Fixed bugs in the 6's awarding extra hits.
Added support for the -1 AP Coven Obsession.

Updated in the OP

Mods: This is probably good to sticky now, and remove the old version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0   Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math hammer calculator with graphs v2.0
Page 1 of 1