THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New uses for Trueborn?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbstkummer
Slave
Herbstkummer

New uses for Trueborn? Empty
PostSubject: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:07

About one week after finishing my Kabalite Trueborn the Codex got released, of course I bought it instantly but after looking through it I realised that there are no Trueborn anymore. Now my question is what to do with my 5 Trueborn. At first I thought about just using them as normal Kabalite Warriors but that would look a bit strange because my normal Kabalites have a very simple paintjob and my Trueborn have a different paint scheme and way more stuff on their bases. So what would you recommend me? Should I just keep them and hope that they will come back? Or should I clean the paint off and paint them so that they fit into my paint scheme for normal Kabalites?
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:16

Yeah this has been coming up a lot.. one idea is use your trueborn as sybarites, would make them stand out more in each of your squads. Also can always run their index entry if you want.

Slave
Herbstkummer

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:21

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
Yeah this has been coming up a lot.. one idea is use your trueborn as sybarites, would make them stand out more in each of your squads. Also can always run their index entry if you want.

So I could still use them? theoretically at least?
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:24

Seems to be the case, but from a list building perspective you don't really need them anymore. Warriors are only 6pts, really easy to get lots and spam blasters that way.

Slave
Herbstkummer

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:26

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
Seems to be the case, but from a list building perspective you don't really need them anymore. Warriors are only 6pts, really easy to get lots and spam blasters that way.

Ah okay, because of my lack of experience I'm not in the right "mindset" yet to figure out such things very fast xD
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 20:52

Scourges are priced very similar and are better now, with mobility and armour beating the trueborn. If you did want Tom run them, it’s still allowed to use the index for things that did not make it into the army Smile

I am going to cut the arms off my trueborn and make some dark lances to add to my 10 man warrior squads

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
LordSplata
Sybarite
LordSplata

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 21:57

I'm using my trueborn as a second kabal, one with lizard cloaks and all the finery and one without.
Makes them easy to identify and means I don't need to have two different pain t schemes, just a modelling difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New uses for Trueborn?   New uses for Trueborn? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New uses for Trueborn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: