THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

quicksilver fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karr4x
Hellion
Karr4x

quicksilver fighter Empty
PostSubject: quicksilver fighter   quicksilver fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 18:38

I don't understand the 'quicksilver fighter' warlord trait. I mean, it seems to allow your warlord to fight first even if he did not charge, ... but then in the next sentence, it tells you that an enemy would fight first if he were to charge.
I feel like a fool completely missing something because this warlord trait can't be useless, right ?

If you have an explanation, please enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: quicksilver fighter   quicksilver fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 20:24

It's the same ability that emperor's children have, basically the new "always strike first" of 8th edition 40k. Basically what it means is your succubus will always count as having charged in terms of combat activation, so she can always activate her attacks before an enemy unit that has not charged this turn. However, if say your succubus is charged by an enemy unit, that unit also strikes first because it charged, so then you and your opponent alternate activating units that have charged or have a similar strike first ability.

Basically what it all comes down to is in scenarios where your succubus is in an ongoing combat, she'll always strike first. In scenarios where she is charged, your opponent will get one activation, then your succubus gets to go. It's basically like using the interrupt stratagem from the rulebook without spending any cps.

Hellion
Karr4x

PostSubject: Re: quicksilver fighter   quicksilver fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 20:30

Your explanation is very clear. Thank you very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quicksilver fighter   quicksilver fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quicksilver fighter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions