THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hyper Comp list 2k

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 22:28

I want a Hyper comp, min max as much as i can. Im feeling confidant, but could change a few smaller things

Black Heart - Spearhead
Archon: VB - Aura Relic - CP WL
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Raider DL
Raider DL
Raider DL
Raider DL
Raider DL

Obi Rose - Battalion
Archon: Blaster, VB
Kabal x10: x2 Blaster x1 DL
Kabal x5: x1 Blaster

Outrider Red Grife
Succubus: Pistol - Glaive
Reaver x3
Reaver x3
Reaver x3
Scourges x5: x4 Shredder
Venom x1 SC

1997pts

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k

Last edited by amishprn86 on Tue Apr 10 2018, 01:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:31

Seems pretty potent, 18 DL shots, 12 DS shots, reavers to tie up, scourge to clear hordes. The extra 6" on the kabalites will help you keep your distance. maybe remove the blasters from reavers and put DLs on the kabalites? or splinter cannons?

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:34

wormfromhell wrote:
Seems pretty potent, 18 DL shots, 12 DS shots, reavers to tie up, scourge to clear hordes. The extra 6" on the kabalites will help you keep your distance. maybe remove the blasters from reavers and put DLs on the kabalites? or splinter cannons?

yeah i think i might do that, i was thinking that those are wasted on them, will do.

Also dont think Agonisers will do anything for Reavers at all, took them off.

Was able to take 3 DL's on Kabals, thanks for the idea.

Back to top Go down
RegoCrux
Hellion
RegoCrux

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:43

Agonisers on Reavers don't pull much weight compared to Bladevances. Some, sure, but for 1 pt less a grav-talon maths to making up at least the difference between the two weapons.

Also, make up 10 pts by dropping the splinter cannon upgrade from the Venom. A possible 1 or 2 extra shots is not worth 10 pts.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:43

RegoCrux wrote:
Agonisers on Reavers don't pull much weight compared to Bladevances. Some, sure, but for 1 pt less a grav-talon maths to making up at least the difference between the two weapons.

Also, make up 10 pts by dropping the splinter cannon upgrade from the Venom. A possible 1 or 2 extra shots is not worth 10 pts.

Yeah I edited it already, thanks! IDK why i even thought about it on them at first

Back to top Go down
deathwishjoe
Slave
deathwishjoe

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:44

I'm concerned you'd have issues against hordes with just a single unit of scourges and the poisoned shots you have but I haven't seen a unit of scourges in play yet with that load out so maybe I'm wrong. its just I hear that catachan astra militarum is getting more popular in the tournament scene.

I also suspect the reavers will under perform against good players. I'm disappointed none of there weapons are assault so they can't advance and shoot thereby clearing out any of the bubble wrap a good player will use and the first turn charge will be wasted on something that was expendable in the first place. but maybe the scourges clear away the bubble wrap first?
Back to top Go down
RegoCrux
Hellion
RegoCrux

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:46

You don't first turn charge with a build like this. You kite for a turn or two. That bubble wrap will be popped long before you're worried about charging.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:51

RegoCrux wrote:
You don't first turn charge with a build like this. You kite for a turn or two. That bubble wrap will be popped long before you're worried about charging.

deathwishjoe wrote:
I'm concerned you'd have issues against hordes with just a single unit of scourges and the poisoned shots you have but I haven't seen a unit of scourges in play yet with that load out so maybe I'm wrong.  its just I hear that catachan astra militarum is getting more popular in the tournament scene.  

I also suspect the reavers will under perform against good players.  I'm disappointed none of there weapons are assault so they can't advance and shoot thereby clearing out any of the bubble wrap a good player will use and the first turn charge will be wasted on something that was expendable in the first place.  but maybe the scourges clear away the bubble wrap first?  

I might change a Ravager to a Flyer tho (Need to find the points somewhere for that) that will help with both problems a bit.

The Reavers so far in test games (Against good players, a good 5-7 of us has done tournaments a few times, i mean big ones) and they are working out great so far.

The Anti-Infantry is a little worried too, but i'm hoping the Discannons, Scourges, Succubus, and little poison i have will work enough.

I can stay at range for a turn, so that gives me 2 turns against Hordes.  

First 1 Charges are not as much as a problem, i go against a couple friends that 1st one charge (one has been playing the BA stupid crap since day one, b.c he loves that play style and he loves the Codex first turn charges stuff) i'm willing to bubble wrap with Reavers and kabal 5mans if need too, its more about placement than anything.

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 01:59

I could do all 5mans, take out 1 Raider to take 2 Flyers 67pts x3 is 201+85

How is this instead?

1973pts (so some left over)
Black Heart - Spearhead
Archon: VB - Aura Relic - CP WL
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Ravager x3 DC
Raider DL
Raider DL
Raider DL
Raider DL
Razorwing x2 DC
Razorwing x2 DC

Obi Rose - Battalion

Outrider Red Grife
Succubus: Pistol - Glaive
Reaver x3
Reaver x3
Reaver x3
Scourges x5: x4 Shredder
Venom x2 SC

Back to top Go down
deathwishjoe
Slave
deathwishjoe

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 02:00

RegoCrux wrote:

If your not trying to first turn charge is the extra movement really that relevant? would extra attacks be the better option than red grief?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 02:03

deathwishjoe wrote:
RegoCrux wrote:

If your not trying to first turn charge is the extra movement really that relevant?  would extra attacks be the better option than red grief?

Im not caring if Reavers die or do damage, they are there for Objectives and to tie up tanks like LRBT or Razorbacks etc... to me this is important and so far has won me 3 games (1 was ITC format too, the Reavers advancing and able to charge is so good for me)

Back to top Go down
BlackCadian
Kabalite Warrior
BlackCadian

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 06:00

Hey man, I like it! How did you find your min size reaver units? Personally I’d would have thought that they get killed to easy or even die to overwatch too quickly? And how have the Scourges been doing? How do you protect them after dropping in (short shredder range)?

Archon
amishprn86

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 09:23

BlackCadian wrote:
Hey man, I like it! How did you find your min size reaver units? Personally I’d would have thought that they get killed to easy or even die to overwatch too quickly? And how have the Scourges been doing? How do you protect them after dropping in (short shredder range)?

They work great, 3 mans are extremely easy to hide out of LoS turn 1.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyper Comp list 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Comp list 2k   Hyper Comp list 2k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyper Comp list 2k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY ::