THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Where is Gangs of Commorragh?

Go down 
+8
Siticus the Ancient
withershadow
Mppqlmd
Count Adhemar
TheBaconPope
Vorl-Xoelanth
Lord Asvaldir
Guter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Guter
Slave
Guter

Where is Gangs of Commorragh? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2018, 22:55

It dissapeared from website, is it the end of this set?
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 00:35

Probably is sadly, I've been waiting to grab a set for weeks but it's been sold out for awhile.

Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 15:08

Probably sold the units they wanted to push, but now that Dark Eldar are high tier they pull it back to the usual higher price boxes.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 16:49

Seems kinda strange they'd pull it off after, what, like a year? It was a fully realized game, granted not a particularly inspired one, but something that was somewhat fun, and featured some custom artwork and a bit of story. I hope it'll come back one day

Last edited by TheBaconPope on Tue Apr 10 2018, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 16:51

They were plugging it in the codex previews. My guess would be that they still had plenty of stock left which they've now sold and therefore have removed the game. Mine is still sitting unopened but I will hopefully get around to putting the models together soon.

Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 16:54

TheBaconPope wrote:
It was a fully realized game, granted not a particularly inspired one, but something that was somewhat fun, and featured some custom artwork and a bit of story. I hope it'll come back one day

You actually played it ? Shocked

Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:00

Quote :
You actually played it ? Shocked

Once. It's like X-Wing, kinda. I think? I'd guess it'd be fun for maybe two or three games, otherwise, I just got it for the bikes and to convert a Beastmaster (Hellions have never been my thing)

Wych
withershadow

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:23

I thought this set was a great opportunity to introduce character Hellion and Reaver (Gang leaders of the respective gangs). Let’s all use the powerful of wishful thinking to make Gang War 2 realize this potential.
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:25

It's hardly a surprise that the bargain box that cost mere 1,5 Reaver boxes and offered two full Reaver sets AND two full Hellion squads is sold out and removed from stock. I am truly glad I was able to grab the last box from my FLGS.

SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 18:12

It's still in plenty stock on the german webstore, but I guess that doesn't really help most of you.

Hellion
Lord Xelian

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 17:31

oh no wtf, i was going to buy it next week!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad why GW did this
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 17:50

I just grabbed a set off ebay as they are going fast even from there. Paid more $90 for it but considering the market price of 6 reavers and 10 hellions is almost $130, I'll settle for that discount.

Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 06:47

My friend get his one some time ago... and never played it )))
He bougth it just for reavers )))

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
withershadow
Wych
withershadow

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 05:08

A box just went on eBay for $120. I dont think people are thinking clearly at this point, since the contents are about $130 at retail, and you should be able to get 15% off at least without trying.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 09:29

withershadow wrote:
A box just went on eBay for $120. I dont think people are thinking clearly at this point, since the contents are about $130 at retail, and you should be able to get 15% off at least without trying.

Eh, they payed extra because the game itself is so good Rolling Eyes

Kabalite Warrior
PartZebra

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 09:43

I hate to say I "predicted" anything, because my anticipations of things are usually wide of the mark, but I was in GW the day the Wych rules reveal dropped - I said to my mate "Those boxes are going to sell out SO fast, and I doubt they'll be restocked reliably". So I bought the last one in the shop, and thank goodness I did Very Happy

Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 16:20

withershadow wrote:

I got a box off ebay for $80, still a markup but I feel like it was still worth it given that's still a substantial amount off the retail value.

PostSubject: Re: Where is Gangs of Commorragh?   Where is Gangs of Commorragh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Gangs of Commorragh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: