THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list Empty
PostSubject: now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list   now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 02:05

Vanguard detatchment: 520pts, Kabal of the Black Heart
Archon: venom blade, writ of the living muse, Labyrinthine Cunning not hugely needed for this but why not?
2x5 Mandrakes.
3x5 Incubi.
5 Scourge: 4xBlasters.
Tantalus

Vanguard Detatchment: 1480pts, Kabal of the Black Heart(ive gone with black heart for Innured to suffering on the tantalus but obsidian rose also works)
Archon. Venom Blade.
2x5 Mandrakes.
3x5 Incubi.
5xScourge: 4 blasters.
Tantalus.
welcome to the merc list
2 stupidly rich archons with a tantalus each going out for a night on the town and on the way they pick up 20 mandrakes, 30 incubi, 10 scourge and go on a rave raid in their party buses.
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

PostSubject: Re: now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list   now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 04:31

wouldn't think writ of the living muse is the best for this. Maybe go the djinn blade build?
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list   now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 07:24

didnt have the points for the huskblades lol! i could find the points by dropping a blaster.
but the writ guy can just get out and give rerolls for the tantalus'(tantali?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list   now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now that we have so many cool obsessions lets ignore them. 2k Merc list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: