THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus

Go down 
+2
Lord Asvaldir
Archon_91
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus Empty
PostSubject: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 00:23

So I was browsing my codex and I came across an interesting combination of artifact and warlord traits that let's a succubus have 3 combat drugs at any given time...
Warlord trait: Stimm Addict, before the battle roll or choose 2 combat drugs (when rolling duplicates are cumulative).
Artifact of Cruelty (cult of strife): The Phial Bouquet, Roll a D6 at the start of the round, until the start of the next combat round this model gains that drug (duplicate results are cumulative).
Idk how strong this is (potentially) but I kinda thought it was hilarious and would like to hear others thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 00:28

It's very random, can either work out awesome get give you something like +3 strength/attacks or work out not so great and give you say +4 ld. Mostly a build I'd run just for fun, since something like the blood glaive or the whip is better.

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 01:21

Name one other way in any army to get WS -1+
Back to top Go down
Creeping Darkness
Wych
Creeping Darkness

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 01:36

Cult of Strife Succubus with the normal drugs, phial bouquet, stimm addict, razorflails, the hyperstimm overload, and favorable dice rolls. On the charge. 14 attacks.

...at strength 3.

Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 12:52

FuelDrop wrote:
Name one other way in any army to get WS -1+

And she still hits on 2s. Laughing

withershadow
Wych
withershadow

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 16:26

WS1 is relevant when you have negative to hit modifier, so you still hit on a roll of 2 modified down to a 1.

Anyway, Cracky would be better if the Phial was persistent. As is, it’s a 50% chance to get a useful buff in combat (A/S/T) every turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus   In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of Recovery - the combat drug addict Succubus
Page 1 of 1