THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 Empty
PostSubject: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2011, 19:39

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5916985#post5916985

Ahem, I am of course talking about the plastic Dark Elves rumoured by Eldargal to come out in 2013. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to future Dark Elf releases for conversion joy.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2011, 22:03

Huzzah, perhaps finally some plastic Wyches I can be excited about!

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2011, 22:11

Hmmm, and rumours of ne Black Guard/executioners as well. Trueborn bitz?

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2011, 22:24

I like the current ones alot |the one with the mark of khorn is cute Wink| But abhor full metal units. I am not looking forward to the plastic ones because in order to make a multi part plastic model they need to scrap any form of feminine allure from the model to allow the arms to be swappable. Both our eldar and chaos daemons have felt the sting of plastic girls. I hope I am wrong cuss I want some brides for my Archon

Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2011, 22:31

Gobsmakked wrote:
Hmmm, and rumours of ne Black Guard/executioners as well. Trueborn bitz?

Okay, THIS I'm excited about. I just hope that I don't have any more of these damned models to paint by 2013. No

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2012, 10:16

eldargal from thread in Warseer. If you think this needs moving to Dark Eldar Rumours let me know; although the Dark Elves have nothing to do with us, everyone will be using the new models for conversions... Anywho...

[QUOTE=eldargal]Oki-slash-doki, I have more Dark Elf rumours, from the same source as the first lot and also wcorroborated with a reliable rumourmonger:
The rumours:
-plastic monster, possibly a hydra, not certain its for DE specifically which isn't a problem with SoM scrolls of binding
-plastic mounted character, possibly female
-dual kit chariot (this was mentioned by others already)
-plastic bolt thrower

Witch Elves, Black Guard and Executioners also all with extra coroboration. Late 2013 still the most likely slot for release.

A plastic hydra would be nice, the way GW are doing plastic kits it could really be big and dynamic. But they just Finecasterisated the old hydra (and the bolt thrower) so I felt this seemed a little odd. If the plasticKarl Franz/Griffon rider kit pans out it would be interesting to see if that impacts this rumour, a possible Morathi/Hellebron/generic hero kit? Just speculation. The dual chariot kit has been wishlisted/rumoured before, so nothing too new with that.

For the record I consider myself a rumour dissemination facilitator, not a rumourmonger. As always don't believe it until GW announces it.[/QUOTE]

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013   New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New plastic Blood Brides coming 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: