THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

For anyone going to the London GT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

For anyone going to the London GT Empty
PostSubject: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 22:10

I sent the TOs an email about mixing Kabals/Cults/Covens within a list and paint jobs:

Quote :
I have a question regarding lists that mix different Drukhari Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens. For example having a list that has both units from the Kabal of the Black Heart and units from the Kabal of the Flayed Skull.

I agree that in an ideal world the units in each of the Kabals would have a distinct paint job, but as the Drukhari army has never had the concept of mixing Kabals within a single list before the recent codex release, a lot of Drukhari players, myself included, have one paint scheme applied across all units. To allow Drukhari players to run lists that mix Kabals, would distinctly coloured tokens, for example made from 25mm bases, kept next to units to denote which Kabal they belong to be acceptable for this tournament?

Here is the response:

Quote :
Good question. They need to be distinguishable because it is relevant to the rules applicable and it is only fair to your opponent. I suggest using loom bands to distinguish Kabals. Or: add some colour to the bases or something so that your opppnent can clearly see what belongs to what.

I haven't finalised my list yet, but my plan will be painting the base rims for infantry and colour tape around the stems of anything with a flying base.

Hope this helps anyone else who is going!
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 04:37

This is super helpful even though I'm not going to a GT anytime soon but it would still be a good idea for playing at shops
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 07:17

Glad you got a response. Still waiting for a reply on whether they're considering relaxing the rules on detachments to allow a Raiding Force.
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 07:56

Thanks for the info, very useful! It won't be the first time they've been asked that question, as other armies have had the same challenge. Although it's more prominent with DE and their various subfactions.
Please share if you get an answer Count Adhemar, it'd be very useful to know their stance on Raiding Party.
Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 10:38

I asked about the detachment limit on the Facebook page for the event after the warhammer community preview and still haven’t got a response. I sent the above question to the faq email address in the event pack and got a response very quickly so I would recommend emailing them if you haven’t already.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 10:42

Yeah, I sent the query via e-mail over 2 weeks ago and nothing back as yet.

Probably won't make a difference to me personally as the list I've written was based on the current detachment rules for the GT and I'm not sure I'd change anything even if a Raiding Force was allowed.
Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2018, 18:54

My list currently is Battalion + Spearhead + Air Wing so doesn't make a difference to me either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone going to the London GT   For anyone going to the London GT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone going to the London GT
Page 1 of 1