THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What are Tormentors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fl4iedSkul
Hellion
Fl4iedSkul

What are Tormentors? Empty
PostSubject: What are Tormentors?   What are Tormentors? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 07:47

I may just be really, really stupid but, I can’t understand the wording of the tormentors rule for Drazhar and his Incubi.

I thought it may be: “If  the morale results (D6 + Models lost) equals the highest leadership of the unit, they lose a model anyway when in 6” of an INCUBI model”

What do you think? I don’t know ;-;
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: What are Tormentors?   What are Tormentors? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 08:06

What it means is if the enemy unit just passes their leadership test they lose one model.

For example, Space Marines lose say 2 models out of 5. They have to make a morale phase roll and roll a 6. With 2 casualties plus the morale roll of 6 that matches their leadership of 8, which normally would mean no losses from morale. With Tormentors they would instead lose a model. As an extra bonus, as they didn't fail the roll, I assume the Marines wouldn't be able to reroll either.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: What are Tormentors?   What are Tormentors? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2018, 09:26

In short. Normally you only lose models if your morale test exceeds the unit's leadership. With tormentors, you still lose a model if the test equals the unit's leadership.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are Tormentors?   What are Tormentors? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are Tormentors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: